? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2010年8月13日星期五

13.08.2010

Today i working just half day only...
1.00++p.m i reach home,
then my daddy go to buy lunch gv me,
after i ply computer lorh,
1st must ply fb geh,haha...
then i go to c map hospital pakar perdana,
because got some problem wanna go 2 c doctor...
but not is me,is my lovely mum....
hope my mummy got well early larh...
mummy i will always support u n accompany u....

tired arh,2morrow wana working too,haiz
2 week rest once only....
i no concentration on my work larh,
always think wan go to travel,
if not travel then is think wan always together with dear...
this month 19 i will go to singapore travel,
then 9th september i will go to johor n singapore too...
dun know my friend lenyi when cum back lerh,
she cum back she wanna open bbq party,
haha,no sien liao got many program...

go to shower n sleep,88 n gud nite...

0 评论: