? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年11月23日星期一

2morrow exam subject Pendidikan Moral

me wear school shirt,no time 2 change....haha
later want go 2 shower lo...
tat pic is me back 2 home from school...
very tired la...
2morrow exam SPM again,
subject is Pendidikan Moral lo...
want 2 reading n remember tat 'NILAI'....
haiz....very many want 2 reading....
me is student,tat is my work lo....
i will gambateh in SPM...
hope me can pass all subject in SPM...
n then my friend pass all subject too...

0 评论: